Views
Helpful
Replies

presentation problem on SIP calls in CUCM-VSC

onur temel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

if you would give an advice I will be glad.

when an endpoint that is registered to CUCM-8.6.2.21900-5 makes a conference on MCU MSE 8510, the sharing presentation is shown on the media channel it does not use content channel. However same endpoint is registered to VCS-X.7.2.1 and make SIP call to MCU there is no problem, the media and presentation channels are different.

Endpoint SIP Call-->CUCM-->VCS-->MCU - media and presentation are on same channel.

Endpoint SIP Call-->VCS-->MCU - media and presentation are on different channel.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gubadman
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Onur,

Take a look at the following document -

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/vcs/config_guide/Cisco_VCS_Cisco_Unified_Communications_Manager_Deployment_Guide_CUCM_8_9_and_X7-2.pdf

Page 46 shows you what you'll need to modify to get the BFCP working between CUCM and VCS

Thanks,

Guy

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

gubadman
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Onur,

Take a look at the following document -

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/vcs/config_guide/Cisco_VCS_Cisco_Unified_Communications_Manager_Deployment_Guide_CUCM_8_9_and_X7-2.pdf

Page 46 shows you what you'll need to modify to get the BFCP working between CUCM and VCS

Thanks,

Guy

thank you Badman,

but in our config the BFCP is enabled.

ok, can you give us more information on how the advanced zone profile for the link to CUCM is set up on VCS?

because of working hours I can not change the profile,

on an appropriate time I will try this

Thank you

Badman thank you so much,

it is working.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: