Views
Helpful
Replies

Preset camera

tunglethanh
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

You Know, Cisco SX 20 have preset camera with remote. But my boss don't want use remote.

They want an automatic system
That mean they only need one button click on the table, then presset camera turn and zoom to them
I told him to buy 10 remotes, my company have 10 boss. But they don't like it
Does anyone know the system? just help me! thank you

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You are probably best off speaking with a local AV Integrator - they should be able to assist with a room design that allows control of the mic, and also to issue the correct API commands to the endpoint to trigger the appropriate camera preset when each button is pressed.  It could be a Crestron, or an AMX, or any other type of control system, but will require someone with some knowledge to program it for you if you don't have those skills already in-house.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

TelePresence endpoints, such as the SX20 doesn't support this type of feature, but it might be possible with an external control system such as Crestron which monitors the microphone inputs of an audio processor that then activates the camera presets, but keep in mind that the SX20 isn't meant to be an integrators codec. 

One solution would be SpeakerTrack 60, which is a dual camera system with a built-in microphone for automatically tracking active speakers and moving the cameras to capture them when they speak, however this is only supported on the C40/60/90, SX80, and MX700/800 endpoints. 

Thank Patrick Sparkman

I know SX 80, MX series with speaker track

But, if i use audio systems may be TOA, BOSCH...

My Boss want to click turn on Mic of toa. Camera will zoom him.

I know Crestron System but i want to know P/N or model.

Thank you

You are probably best off speaking with a local AV Integrator - they should be able to assist with a room design that allows control of the mic, and also to issue the correct API commands to the endpoint to trigger the appropriate camera preset when each button is pressed.  It could be a Crestron, or an AMX, or any other type of control system, but will require someone with some knowledge to program it for you if you don't have those skills already in-house.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Srr Wayne DeNardi

My grandson play on the computer should click on report.

I'm trying unreport but not complete

So Sorry