Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Participant

Problem with MRA registration with two domain deployment

Hi,

So I have deployment with abc.local and abc.com. Users will be joining with abc.local only, to make login proces transparent to them. So I put local config file in Jabber 11.7.2 (version which doesn't encode local config files, and still cares If I put jabber-config-user.xml on the right place) voiceServiceDomain=abc.com serviceDomain=abc.local.

I see it resolving colab_edge.abc.com, goes to EXPE, through UC traversal zone to EXPC, asks me for passoword.

On jabber I am getting that communication with  server is not possible. In EXPC event logs I see that my username is successfully authenticated, however I am also getting an error:

traffic_server[25371]: Event="Request Failed" Detail="Access denied" Reason="Request domain not in authorised deployment" Username="gpilat" AuthDeployment="1" ReqDomain="abc.com" ReqDeployment="0" Request="https://cisco-cucm3.abc.local:8443/cucm-uds/version" UTCTime="2019-02-21 15:43:30,922"

I followed Mobile and Remote Access Through Cisco
Expressway deployment guide, as well as :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/expressway-series/117811-configure-vcs-00.html

Why is EXPC going to CUCM with domain abc.com? when it is my outer domain and serves purely for resolving EXPE?

I put this domain in EXPC's server certificate, but it didn't help.

Should I put it in IM&presence as additional domain?

My jabber can login with no problem from the inside with gpilat@abc.local

any suggestion is welcomed

Goran

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Problem with MRA registration with two domain deployment

Hi,
is the domain configured on Expressway C under Configuration->Domain?
is correctly syncronized with Expressway E under Status-> Unified Communications status -> Domains?
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards