cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with SX20

CSCO124979
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I have a problem with my SX20 Cisco telepresence when I connect the network cable the remote doesn't work and the and camer            

in a Troubleshootin I have this message 

Can you helpe me 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

it appears that you have your main video source set as the DVI port on the back of the SX20, and not the camera HDMI port.   Given you are also having troubles with your network connectivity and the remote, it may be best if you factory reset the SX20 and then try it all again.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

it appears that you have your main video source set as the DVI port on the back of the SX20, and not the camera HDMI port.   Given you are also having troubles with your network connectivity and the remote, it may be best if you factory reset the SX20 and then try it all again.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

HI thank you for your reply I will do this and given you feedback soon 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: