Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
tac.spain
Beginner

Problem with telepresence 3210 upgrade

Hi team,

I´m really surprised with a problem of yesterday. I have to work during this weekend becuse the customer wants to use the CTS3210 on monday

My system is a CTS3210 (14 participants). The version is CTS 1.7.2 (4937) and we have a serious problem during the upgrade.

In the Unified CM settings options, when we finish the upgrade appear an strange details:

I CTS.jpg

I´m really under pressure. Please, could you tellme if you have had some problem similar?

Thanks

Regards

RC

2 REPLIES 2
Arun Kumar
Cisco Employee

Hi RC,

It looks like upgrade did not go well, make sure the firmware you downloaded from CCO is not Corrupted (make sure MD5 checksum matches).

Here is the action plan to fix this:

1. Make sure CTS Software is not corrupted (may be good to download again and upload to CUCM, remove the previous one, restart TFTP service).

2. Do a factory reset on this Unit (make a note of details like IP, Mask, GW, DNS, CUCM, TFTP) by executing the following command from Codec's CLI (SSH):  utils system factory init     (follow the onscreen instructions)

3. Once factory reset is done, configure the Codec (connect your laptop to AUX or camera ethernet port and access the codec'c GUI) and let it upgrade to newer version of firmware.

Please let me know if still any issues or if need immediate assistance please open a TAC case.

HTH

Arun

Sudheer Kumar
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Did you try downloading the image again and then try upgrading?

Thanks,

sudheer

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad