Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with the camera of other users

Hello,

i have a problem with camera of other users. In the meeting i have a black stains on image of my friend. How can i fix that? reinstal doesn't works. Please help me as fast as you can.

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Unger
Level 7
Level 7

Hi There,

Since all of the other users are displaying garbled video on your client, I think the issue is on your end and your device's ability to receive their video streams.

A few questions, and also some things to try:

1. Can the other people in the meeting see your video OK?
  2. Does this happen to you on every meeting you join?
  3. Run a Webex network connectivity test and post a screenshot of your results - http://mediatest.webex.com/
  4. Try joining the meeting using the web application (use the latest version of the Chrome browser). - Does that make the issue better or worse?
    Webex join - use web app.png
  5. If #4 makes no difference, do you have access to a different Webex device to test with such as an iPhone or Android phone with the Webex application installed? Does the issue occur then?

Please let us know how it goes.

when i start meeting by website everything is okay but when i starting by aplication it's still the same

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

That screenshot looks very much like your computer is having difficulties in showing the images, or you have insufficient bandwidth available to it to receive all the video streams from the other participants.

I'd suggest you firstly make sure that your device is up to date with all its patches (windows updates, driver updates, etc), then check what sort of internet connection you are using and what else may be on the same connection using the bandwidth.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

everything is updated and it's still the same
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: