cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PROBLEM with WEB Branding Web APP

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

We modified our web_branding.zip and added the Command Logo and uploaded the .zip to the CMS. 

Problem is if I go to the Web Meeting APP by entering the IP address in the chrome or firefox browser the meeting app works.

If I enter using the cname:  cpcmeet.usace.army.mil after I try to join I get "  Username or Password are incorrect ". 

Any Ideas ??? 

Chet Cronin
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sateesh Katukam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello

What is the CMS version you are using.  if it 2.9 and below, can you check if all callbridges are connected to XMPP, this can be verified from  webgui-->status -->general-->XMPP connection (check on each CMS callbridge servers)

Also, double check if get both Join and sign in option when you open slave IPs from a browser and you are using Join option to join the meeting?

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Sateesh Katukam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

This is not a problem with web_branding.zip file. You can check following:

1. Is your cpcmeet.usace.army.mil resolves to the same IP which you are using in working state?

2. If you open using cname, does it give you join and sign in option OR it just ask you to enter credentials. 

3. If you are using multiple webbridges in your deployment, make sure that you have added all of them to callbridge using API (under  /webbridges) 

since you are getting Username or Password are incorrect i assume you are missing step 3

HTH

We uploaded the web_branding.zip to each of the CMSs in the cluster.  Didn't not use postman.

Chet Cronin

1. Is your cpcmeet.usace.army.mil resolves to the same IP which you are using in working state?  Yes the name resolves to the CMS's in the cluster.

2. If you open using cname, does it give you join and sign in option OR it just ask you to enter credentials.   Yes getting both join and sign in buttons.

3. If you are using multiple webbridges in your deployment, make sure that you have added all of them to callbridge using API (under  /webbridges) Used winscp and uploaded locally to the CMS servers in the cluster. 

Chet Cronin

Ok we have 6 CMS clustered configuration.  Everything appears good and the database is replicating fine. 

I deleted the web_branding.zip file from all six CMS's and restarted the webbridge. 

When I dial the IP of the Master I get the cisco meeting app and can log into a cospace. 

When I dial the IP of one of the slaves I get the user name or password not correct ? 

I logged into the admin of the slave cms and the cospace does exist so why would it not work on the slave cms ? 

Now when I enter the cpcmeet.usace.army.mil in the browser I get the cisco meeting app and get the user name or password not correct ? 

Chet Cronin

Sateesh Katukam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello

What is the CMS version you are using.  if it 2.9 and below, can you check if all callbridges are connected to XMPP, this can be verified from  webgui-->status -->general-->XMPP connection (check on each CMS callbridge servers)

Also, double check if get both Join and sign in option when you open slave IPs from a browser and you are using Join option to join the meeting?

We are running 2.9.x version and yes I see the CMA and both buttons.  I can join calls but can't log in using the CMA. 

XMPP is configured also .. ?? 

Chet Cronin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: