Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Purging systems in bulk in TMS

Hi,

We have a requirement to purge a large number (several hundreds) of endpoints from TMS (ver. 15.6).  Looking for a way to perform this operation in bulk.  I don't see any way to feed a CSV file to the system purge process, nor do I see any documentation suggesting TMS supports REST API's for the purpose of purging endpoints from the database.

Ideas would be very welcome.

Thanks.

Pavel Bogomolnyi

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'd suggest you work with the Cisco TAC for such a large delete.   The engineers often have ways of easily completing large tasks like this in the SQL backend rather than using the front end web interface.  Having TAC involved (or at least on standby) will also help if anything goes wrong and you need assistance in backing out any major change like this.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

darmckin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Direct modification to TMSNG (TMS database) is not supported.  Only way supported method to purge devices is through TMS system > Navigator.  Select your endpoints, click Delete, and click Purge on the next window.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: