Announcements

Cisco Community Designated VIP Class of 2020

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Re: quad camera wall mount for spark room kit+

Chet,
The Room Series codecs do not support .pkg files. You need to download the cop.sgn under the Room Series download section and you can apply this to the codec in the web interface just like your are upgrading any other codec.
Thanks,
Justin Ferello
Highlighted

this look good idea. bracket is working up or down and can swing to adjust for holding the bar at the level of monitor front. this one had to put the spacers on the other side cause the bottom of the monitor gets wide. but it holding good. you do need to make sure the cisco bracket is held tight by the click locks though. if not you go to rma it. 

20180302_091514 copy.jpgmount flush with adaptable position20180302_091708 copy.jpgsimple. few bolts holds good20180302_091634 copy.jpgon bottom this time needed spaces on other side20180302_091620 copy.jpgonly good for one monitor setup20180302_091524 copy.jpgsmall gap, but on top it will be great

$50 amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LPUWKR0

Beginner

That is exactly the kind of thing i am looking for! I'll have to see about getting it sent to the UK, or find a UK supplier

Do you think that would allow the camera to mount above? I don't mount cameras below monitors so I don't have them seeing under tables...

thanks,

mwm

that kit on the link will work above. the bars can invert and adjust for depth. maybe other speaker bar kit will do too. just shop around

Hi to all , guys .

somebody tell me please physical dimensions of Wall mounting bracket for Quad Camera and width between screw holes .

thank.

i choose now mobile mount for 2 55" displays on trolley for Room Kit Plus .

this one is great for me but i don't know dimensions of BRKT-QCAM-WMK

https://www.nec-display-solutions.com/p/eeme/ru/products/accessories/details/t/Options/Mobile-Mounting-Solutions/rp/PD02MVC.xhtml

Beginner

Just wanted to add, I've now done this with a room kit... Worked flawlessly. I intend on trying this $60 dollar mount with the cable cover. It aint perfect, but it works! 

Beginner

At InfoComm 2018 this past week, I saw a cart by AVTEQ that had a Quad Cam-compatible mount. Looked like it could be put either above or below the display -- effectively it looked as if they had just made a metal plate that matched up with the hole pattern in the Cisco-provided wall mount. I'm not sure if their website has been updated yet; you may want to reach out to Kate Heis.

AVTEQ_Cart-1.jpgAVTEQ_Cart-2.jpg

Beginner

Thanks, yes AVTeq had been recommended previously, but I have been unable to source their products in the UK, and shipping from the US increases the costs too much.

What we have e been able to do is use a mount made by Electrosonic in the UK, which basically consists of a couple of metal arms that sit in-between the screen and bracket, then the original wall mount screws to that. It works but we have found that on larger screens, it wobbles around a little as people walk.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here