Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Query on Collaboration Deployment

Hello Experts,

We have recently upgraded our Telepresence Infrastructure, which includes CUCM 10.5.2 (Pub & Sub), EXPRESSWAY E/C 8.5.3, TMS 14.6.2, TPS 4.2(4.18), TC 3.0.3. As part of upgrade, we have included CMR & MRA features at our Infrastructure. Every thing was working perfectly fine. All these Telepresence infrastructure deployed at our HQ Data Center located at US. 

Recently we have acquired another company located at Germany and are planning to integrate two companies to one. So as part of Integration, Initially we planned to deploy Telepresence Endpoints (IX5200 & MX800 Dual) locally which will register to CUCM cluster located at US through Verizon MPLS Cloud. But if the new company wanted to call their customers or vendors with in Germany or across EMEA, then those outside B2B calls will traverse all the way to US and reach out to the destinations located at EMEA, which will cause high Latency, as these calls traversing through Internet. 

So I thought to deploy CUCM Subscriber locally at Germany along with EXPRESSWAY E/C, so that these Telepresence end points (IX5200, MX800 Dual) will get register to the local CUCM and outside calls will traverse through local EXPRESSWAY's instead of US ones, to counter Latency. I have considered the RTT delay less than 80 ms between the CUCM servers.

As part of upgrade we have integrated TMS with our Exchange 2013 Server. Now my question is, can we integrate the new company's Exchange as well to our existing TMSXE? Also new company has many Polycom & Tandberg systems, seems they were using an MCU for multi point calls. How can we integrate their MCU with our Telepresence Systems locally at Germany. 

Need your valuable thoughts on this, to proceed further.

Thanks,

Solomon.

Everyone's tags (2)
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards