Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quick Set C20 - callRate 1024Kb/s?

Saludos, tengo un endpoint Cisco Quick Set C20. Éste terminal tiene la posibilidad de hacer llamadas a 256, 384, 512, 768, 1152, 1920, 2048Kb/s.

Vía telnet puedo agregar contactos y settear su velocidad a 1024 Kb/s, sin embargo al buscarlo en el phonebook vía remote control, este contacto figura a 768Kb/s.

Vía telnet puedo realizar llamadas a 1024Kb/s con el comando xcommand Dial Number: 55.11.7.95 CallRate: 1024

Existe alguna manera para poder llamar a esta velocidad sin necesidad de conectarme vía Telnet?

Hay alguna opción que me permita habilitar dicha velocidad?

A todos muchas gracias.

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

With the Web Interface, or via telnet.ssh, you can change the default call rate on the SX20 to 1024 - that way you will not need to specify it in the phone book, or each time you dial.

In the web interface this can be found under Configuration > Conference > DefaultCall, and set the Rate field to 1024.

Via the command line, you can use the following command:

xConfiguration Conference 1 DefaultCall Rate: 1024

EDIT: Apologies for dragging up an old thread - i didn't notice the sort order on the forums had changed and was showing ancient threads at the top of my list.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: