Views
Helpful
Replies

"Not SIP-registered to H320 peripheral" on C40 codec with ISDN Link

uatwink01
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Everyone

I got this error message from C40 codec with ISDN link.

"Not SIP-registered to H320 peripheral"

How can I solve this issue.  C40 software version is TCNC702 and ISDN Link software version is IL1.1.0

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello

I see you are running TCNC software. There is a current bug up for ISDN Link pairing issues with non encrypted codecs. TCNC = TelepresenceCodecNoCrypto

Try unpairing the ISDN Link and then upgrade the unit to TC 7.0.2. 

Hope this helps.

Bug reference: CSCul19957 - ISDN Link 1.1 encryption mismatch, will not pair un-encrypted codec

Software fix targeted for TC7.2 (june timeframe, no gurantees on timeframe and fix version as this might be subjected to change)

/Magnus

We are having this same problem after a software upgrade to the latest firmware. We then rolled back to version 6.0.2 but this same issue is happening.Can anyone advise why the problem would continue after going back to a previous version that was working?

Thanks

Duplicate thread - refer to https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12152596/not-sip-registered-h320-peripheral-c40-codec-isdn-link#comment-9882761

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: