Views
Helpful
Replies

Registering a TelePresence CTS-MX200 on my network

Edson Vuma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ONE MORE TIME, Guys.

I have an issue, that is to register and configure the TelePresence CTS-MX200 on my network.

I have a router with Call Manager Express (CME) 8.6 on it, the IP phones 9971 and the switches.

What are the requirements for a successful registration and installation of the TelePresence CTS-MX200?

What are the steps I should take?

My Server is SIP.

Any help i will be thankfull.

Thanks for your attention and time

-- Regards Edson Vuma
8 Replies 8

Edson Vuma
Level 1
Level 1

What else is needed in order to install it?

-- Regards Edson Vuma

Hi Edson,

I dont think you would be able to register MX200 to a CME. It is currently not tested. However, you can definitely try and check.

I have already mentioned the settings which you need to do. You can find my message in your inbox. I found some configurations missing in your the configurations you provided.

But I received your response that it is still not registering. Hence, I dont think we will be able to make it work since currently only CUCM is supported.

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

OK, Thanks.

And whta should I do to install it using CUCM?

Thanks for your help.

-- Regards Edson Vuma

You can follow the same steps as mentioned and specify the IP address of the CUCM as the SIP Proxy Server.

You will need to create a device profile and also make sure that the CUCM is on ver 8.6.2.

For more information, please refer to the following document :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/codec-c-series/tc5/administration_guide/administering_endpoints_running_tc5_on_cucm8-6.pdf

This would guide you in a step by step manner to register it on CUCM.

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

Sorry to ask, one more time, but how do i install the CUCM and where?

Thanks

-- Regards Edson Vuma

Mubashshir, are you there???

-- Regards Edson Vuma

Hi Edson,

I am here. CUCM needs a special hardware to be installed and you would require a license to install it. Please refer to the following link for more info :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/install/8_6_1/install/cmins861.html

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks...

But is it possible to download it?

Regards

-- Regards Edson Vuma
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: