Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Release key and option key for Telepresence management suite

As to register Cisco jabber video for telepresence (movi client ) as a end point in VCS internally i did installed Telepresence management suite .And i do go for the installation without release key and it shows the license status as 

Licenses
Total Client Solution Package Licenses:25
Available Client Solution Package Licenses:25
Total System Licenses:3
Available System Licenses:2
Total Provisioning Licenses:0
Available Provisioning Licenses:0
Used Provisioning Licenses:0

To register the Movi client for VCS , shall i need to get the release key and option keys for Telepresence management suite  (tms) ?.

It will be helpful if i know what all release key and option keys altogether ,needed for the movi client to register as endpoint on VCS internally .Please share the informations

Regards Akhilesh Nambiyath
8 Replies 8

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

deleted

Please rate all useful posts

So for registration of movi client i don't need a TMS.? .
VCS

Software versionX8.2.1  

Yes you need TMS

It would be helpful if you can share any administration guide which can explain the registration of MOVI client on VCS internally without TMS for 

Software versionX8.2.1

I am afraid, I was wrong..Please read this here..You need TMS and you need provisioning licenses.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11843131/vcs-c-and-vcs-e-register-movi-clients

Yeah for the starter pack version  x5 i think we can register movi without TMS with less features .But for this version as per my knowledge need TMS .But my question is that shall i need a release key as well as option key for the registration for TMS . If i need to use TMS on demo mode with minimum users and features can i register MOVI client 

You need a release key (same as option key) for TMS and a device provisioning license key on VCS (this is free of charge, you need ask cisco for this)

Your TMS release key LIC-MOVI-XXXX where XXXX is the number of MOVI clients you want to provision eg LIC-MOVI-25 (is for 25 users)

Please read more here for a detailed explanation. The Demo on TCS doesn't have any provisioning licenses, hence you cant use Movi client in this mode.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11599681/vcs-device-provisioning-option-key

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Just as an fyi, Jabber Video for TelePresence (Movi) will be end-of-sale next March 2015.

jabber-video-telepresence-movi/eos-eol-notice-c51-732787.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: