cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reporting of VCS

davidpipe
Level 1
Level 1

I need to run a report to see the number of endpoints in use at a given time. With our current licensing, we are limited to 20 endpoints in a call at one time. Since I do all of the scheduling for all of our endpoints, I know we have been at capacityseveral times. However, to upgrade the VCS, I need to prove that we are hitting capacity. I cannot figure out how to pull the reports I need of the endpoints in use.

Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tomonori Taniguchi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you have TMS and managing VCS on it, you able to generate call volume report on TMS.

If you are simply looking for maximum number of call on VCS (as history high since system start up), you can run “xsta //resource” command.

=========================

xsta //resou

*s ResourceUsage:

Calls:

Traversal:

Current: 2

Max: 68

Total: 965

NonTraversal:

Current: 0

Max: 125

Total: 9261

Registrations:

Current: 12

Max: 56

Total: 60

*s/end

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tomonori Taniguchi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you have TMS and managing VCS on it, you able to generate call volume report on TMS.

If you are simply looking for maximum number of call on VCS (as history high since system start up), you can run “xsta //resource” command.

xsta //resou

*s ResourceUsage:

Calls:

Traversal:

Current: 2

Max: 68

Total: 965

NonTraversal:

Current: 0

Max: 125

Total: 9261

Registrations:

Current: 12

Max: 56

Total: 60

*s/end

Hi Team ,

I wanted to know is there any option to generate the report from VCS . I am looking for the report generation option of Registration by alias , device / history .

Please let me know . My infra VCS version is X.12.5.9

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: