cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

• Right monitor for dual camera system: CTS-MX700-MON-R-D= or CTS-MX700-MONRD++=

bhusebye
Level 1
Level 1

How can I tell which monitor I need for this without being onsite and opening the system?  Will either monitor work?  It says something in the parts manual about the ++= being Trade Agreement compliant?  And several other parts in the parts manual are marked with the same ++ Trade Agreement stipulation.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

TAA refers to the Trade Agreements Act (19 U.S.C. & 2501-2581), which is intended to foster fair and open international trade. TAA requires that the U.S. Government may acquire only “U.S. – made or designated country end products. ... This includes items which have been “substantially transformed” in the United States.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

bhusebye
Level 1
Level 1

I have found my answer.  TAA compliance is for US Government Entities only. 

TAA refers to the Trade Agreements Act (19 U.S.C. & 2501-2581), which is intended to foster fair and open international trade. TAA requires that the U.S. Government may acquire only “U.S. – made or designated country end products. ... This includes items which have been “substantially transformed” in the United States.