Helpful
Replies

ROOM 70D G2 - POWER ISSUE FCZ2244G02F

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

Contract :  91986130

SN: FCZ2244G02F

This is a new system installed about one week ago.  Was operational for a few days on Ce9.8.0 firmware. 

System has been downgraded to Ce9.7.1 at this time. 

Problem is no power to Monitor 1, Monitor 2, and Camera. 

Troubleshooting: 

1. Verified power is going to Codec but no Monitor 1 so power can't get to camera or monitor 2. 

2. Verified by directly applying power to monitor 2 that monitor 2 get good power. 

3. Swapped out the Codec and no change.  Put old codec back in system and verified cabling is good i.e. touch 10 panel, Monitors and Camera HDMI, USB cable to monitors, and LAN connection. 

System Monitors 1 and 2, and Camera will not power up.  

See attached cabling diagram. 

Does any one have any ideas other than replacing Monitor1 ?? 

Chet Cronin
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kwallen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you checked a volt meter on the output of Mon 1 out to Mon 2? Have you thought about moving SW version back up to see if that may be the case for some reason. I suppose if you have a monitor handy, I'd try that as well just to eliminate all avenues. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

kwallen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you checked a volt meter on the output of Mon 1 out to Mon 2? Have you thought about moving SW version back up to see if that may be the case for some reason. I suppose if you have a monitor handy, I'd try that as well just to eliminate all avenues. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: