cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Room 70Dual - Display presentation on one screen only when not in call

samson.kareem
Level 1
Level 1

We have registered a Webex Room 70D to CUCM. When not in a call and presenting the presentation is displayed on both screens as expected. The monitors are set to dual and HDMI1 is primary and HDMI2 is secondary. The customer would like the presentation only to be displayed on one screen and nothing on the other screen.

Is there a way to achieve the above without enabling selfview on one of the screens? They would like the ability to do this configuration rather than covering camera or any other workarounds. We have tried changing monitors from dual to single and setting presentationonly but it didnt work.

11 Replies 11

zeuscyril
Level 4
Level 4

hi

have tried option dual presentation only  in the screens setting and one question in which screen they want see that presentation HDMI 1 or 2? 

Hi,

Would like HDMI 2 to be used for the presentation and nothing on HDMI. I think they would be ok with either actually. As long as selfview is not displayed on the other screen.

Thanks

then try dual presentation only option and disable selfview. if you enable this second display will always used for presentation.

Thanks. I can't test this for a while but when we tried Dual PresentationOnly the presentation was displayed on both screens.

it means you have done some changes in the video output options. like both screen as second 

HI, 

The presentation displays on both screens by default as expected. With video monitor role set to Dual and Dual PresentationOnly and monitor role set to First and Second respectively the presentation still displays on both screens. 

Also this is just what we were hoping would happen when NOT in a call. 

Have you managed to get this to work? i.e presentation displayed on one screen and nothing on the other screen?

hi 

in monitors select dual presentation only

in the video output for hdmi 1 monitor role -- first and hdmi2 select presentation only.

this should work.

Hi,

I tried to set the output configuration as mentioned, but that does not work.

I am thinking on creating a macro to turn of the second display via CEC.

Any other ideas?

steven.gauthier
Level 1
Level 1

You could possibly create a macro using the xCommand Video Matrix Assign command and assign an unused input to the monitor. That would result in sending a black screen

Hi Steven,

That is a good idea, so I will create a new Share Button.

An assign the presentation hdmi to monitor 1 and an unsed HMI input to monitor 2

As soon as the macro is ready I will posed it hear

David28
Level 1
Level 1

Did you write the macro? Does it solve you problem? Could you post the macro here?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: