Views
Helpful
Replies

Room kit plus with two precision 60

bolvar
Level 1
Level 1

Hy

I wanted to connect a room kis plus with two precision 60 cameras. I have made a vlan for them on the switch, but i only got pitcure, control not working.

The switch is SG350.

I tried a few scenario, but nothing worked. The last one whose to make a private vlan, but i have crestron nvx system connected to the switch, and cannot make private vlan if igmp snooping is on.

There are any solution for this?

Thanks for the help!

bolvar

5 Replies 5

AFAIK camera control cable should be connected directly and not through switch. And  AFAIK  you can have only one P60 with CS kit plus. For CS kit pro you can have two p 60. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/room-kit/installation-guide/cisco-room-kit-p60-installation-guide-en-fr-es-pt-it-de.pdf

Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 11.33.49 AM.png

Response Signature

Hy Nithin!

With a simple TP Link unmanaged 8 port soho switch its working

But this is not the best way to use it in a corporate network.

bolvar

You mean camera control is working over the switch.? I never tried it. I always connect it directly. What was the reason for you to use a switch in between the codec and camera. 

But your first  post  mentioned as camera control not working.. 

Response Signature

It was the customers need the use two cameras, we used it a lot of time, but with crestron nvx system we used it the first time.

The camera control what is not working now, i get picture from the cameras, but i cannot control them.

AFAIK you need to connect the Ethernet cable from codec directly to camera control port on p60. 

Asper the cskit plus installation there is only one camera control port so I believe it’s possible to connect only on p60.

for cskit pro yes you can have two p60 and it has two camera control. 

Response Signature