cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Schedule CMS Meeting through TMS without including a Codec

Matthew S
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using CMS 2.3 and TMS 15.6.1 and was wondering if there is a way to Schedule a CMS meeting through TMS or Smart Scheduler without including a codec? 

I have everything set up with through this guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/conferencing/meeting-server/212298-cisco-meeting-server-acano-tms-integ.html

Everything works fine if I include the CMS participant and my personal DX80 but if I want just include CMS because I don't know what conference room I may be using in the future or just want remote users to participate without using a codec the meeting will establish but not save a TMS Space so my email will display no meeting instructions. 

Just wondering if this is possible or maybe a bug with the current solution. 

Thanks,

Matt  

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just add dial-in participants to start with.

View solution in original post

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Using the admin scheduler or Smart Scheduler, have you tried to just add call-in participants only?

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just add dial-in participants to start with.

Looks like I have to select both Video Call-In SIP and Audio Only Call-in - Sip if I want the bridge to be created. 

If I just did Video Call-In SIP it wont create and just Audio Only Call-In - Sip it wont create...

Add 2 SIP dialing. One participant is not a meeting, so a bridge won’t be selected

That makes too much sense... Thanks for the help. 

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Using the admin scheduler or Smart Scheduler, have you tried to just add call-in participants only?

Looks like I needed to do both Audio only and Video call in to get it to work... guess that's just the way it is.

Capture.PNG

Correct, in order for a conference bridge to be allocated, you must have a minimum of two participants. So just need to add as many Video Clal-in SIP participants as you expect to have in the conference, or simply add the minimum requirement of 2.