cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Scheduled TMS Conferences with Blank Endpoint Addresses

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

We recently switched from TMS Agent Legacy to TMSPE, and noticed that all of our scheduled conferences that contains a Jabber Video participant that their address line in CCC is blank.  However if I open the Add Participant list, and simply hit Save, the address field then populates.  Is the blank address field normal, or will they populate on their own in given time, or under certain parameters?  Or will I need to manually touch every Jabber Video conference to simply "refresh" the participant list?

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Anyone have an idea to this, after this week, I'll need to start going through all of our scheduled conferences that involve Jabber Video connections and refresh the participant list if TMS doens't do it for me.

Hi Patrick

So after the TMSPE switch all the participants which are jabber video clients does not have an address anymore? Is this only in the CCC or can you also see this in the List Conferences and look at the connection settings of that conference.

I guess these are conferences that exsisted before the migration to TMSPE correct? What about new conferences do they have the same issue, is it somehow reproducable?

Do you have an example screenshot of where you see the blank address, so we can get a clear picuture of what you are reffering to?

/magnus

I did the migration last Thursday, and that evening we had an all Jabber Video conference that brought this to my attention.  Because the address information was blank/missing, the conference failed to connect anyone.

We add Jabber Video users into conferences using the provisioning phonebook.  This only affects past conferences prior to the TMSPE switch, all new conferences created are fine, hence my first comment about going into the conference and opening the Add Participants list and simply saving to pull the data.

Screen shot of a conference in Booking:

Screen shot of the same conference in CCC:

Mangus - I'm going to open a TAC case on this, I've come across another issue, in that when I add Jabber Video participants, they don't get added using their configured bandwidth that is set in the phonebook source import settings, they get added using the default conference bandwidth.