Views
Helpful
Replies

Screen Share between TC7.3 and CE9.8 not showing

andrewc20
Level 1
Level 1

good evening everyone. 

I'm currently trying to have a teleconference (via TMS with a bridge) between a Telepresence system running TC 7.3.3 (hardware is 800-35448-12 G0 combined with a Tanberg EX90) and another running CE 9.8.0 (hardware is webex DX80).

The TC system is attempting to share a screen, which we switch to with the EX90, we confirm the share and on our end it appears as expected. On the DX80, there is no change, the main camera is still all that is shown. 

Is there any reason this would be occurring or does anyone know of a fix? 

Any help would be awesome, and please let me know if you need more info. 

2 Replies 2

Patrick McCarthy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You mentioned a bridge but didn't say what it was or what software version. If you share from the EX90 does the DX80 see it? The EX90 is also running TC code. I'd say your problem likely lies with the bridge, but you didn't give us anything to go on there. 

Apologies, I'm new to these types of systems. It did turn out to be an issue with the bridge (a known issue I wasn't aware of) and a fix was implemented. Problem solved! Thanks for your time. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: