Views
Helpful
Replies

Sensitivity on touch panels.

Visualcom23
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a customer that experience that the sensitivity on their touch panel is to high. When they try to scroll in the list of contacts it sudenly marks a contact and the "make call" window appear and sometimes they accidentaly call the wrong system.

Is there a way to tweek the sensisivty of the pannels?

BR

/Olof Johansson

4 Replies 4

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Olof,

can we get more information like codec software version and version on touch panel ?

we have seen issue like over sensitive touch, hence i will recommed you to upgrade to TC 6 version in case it is on lower version

Danny De Ridder
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's a setting on the touch under Amdin -> EMC Resilience Mode

When "On" the touch sensitivity is reduced. Does that setting improve things when set to on ?

Danny.

Hello Amit and Danny,

If that setting was introduced in TC6 I will see to it that all their systems are upgraded to this.

They have a mix of EX90:s, SX20:s and C60 Profile systems.

Most of the C60 Profiles are runing TC6, but almost none of the EX90:s or SX20:s are. They run TC5.1.4 to TC5.1.7.

Usualy we don't like to upgrade until a system shows any symptom that an upgrade will fix. Don't disturb a working mashine so to speak.

The setting has been there for a while I think. It is meant to be used when the touch suffers from lots of EMC interference, that's why I suggested to put that to "on".

Can you send the logbundle from an affected system? From browser Diagnostics -> Logs.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: