what's the best way to download the SIP messages from Telepresence ?
if i am correct you want to check the SIP messages being exchanged during the video call.
please follow the below steps:
1. take a ssh or telnet session of the codec using PUTTY.
2. make sure to enable all session output.
3. type the command: log output on
4. log ctx SipPacket debug 9
5. log ctx RTPStatistics debug 3
6. make call and recreate the issue.
7. hang up the call.
8. check the retreive logs for SIP messages being exchanged during the call.
If this is for a CTS device then you can view them from the WebGUI by clicking on logs > SIP Messages
If you double click on any message in the table, it will bring up all messages with the same call-id.
Also, for CTMS and CTS endpoints log the sip messages as part of the log bundle.
Hi Paul ,
I know I can view the messages directly from the CTS endpoint, but the preconfigured filters don’t always work properly. I would like to retrieve them download them and view them. What would you recommend ?
In that case I would reccomend you download the complete log set. You can follow these instructions:
Once you extract the logs you can find the sip logs in /nv/log/sip and they should go back at least a couple of days.Thanks,Paul
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: