cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Register header

bkhanal1971
Level 3
Level 3

I am trying to configure a CUBE router for our deployment in Poland (ITSP Netia). I have configured cubes in the past for North American ITSPs and they are simple enough but the I am having hard time understanding the requirement from Netia.

They have provided me the following information:

- Proxy server address

- Domain abc.itsp.com

- username (user/pilotuser/lerading number): 55566666

- Authentication username (auth_username): abcdef

- Password

Type of registration: DYNAMIC (registration requires to use SIP REGISTER header)

Numbering : "55566666 - 55566669"

I am not understanding where I can create REGISTER header that meets the requirement of the ITSP. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Khanal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Is it possible they just chose the wrong word and meant REGISTER request method? That strikes me as the most likely situation at least.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Is it possible they just chose the wrong word and meant REGISTER request method? That strikes me as the most likely situation at least.

You are right they meant to say REGISTER request method. I am good now in terms of registration. Just running into issues with outbound calls. I am getting SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden error. Wondering if it is coming from ITSP or my CUBE itself is generating it. I have 'ip address trust list' under voice service voip.

Thank you,

Khanal

You should be able to tell that from the “debug ccsip messages” output. It will show directionality relative to the router and the headers (eg via) will tell you what CUBE received that event from.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: