cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP URI is lost when CUCM 'Apply Config' is done on TC endpoints

gfolens
Level 4
Level 4

I noticed for endpoints (MX300) running TC v6.0.1 & 6.1.1 and registered on a CUCM V8.6, that the SIP URI field is erased when a 'Apply Configuration' is done on these endpoints.

Once this is the cas ethe endpoint does not register anymore on the CUCM and the URI filed needs to be entered manually on the endpoint.

Did someone experienced the same?

rgds, Geert.

2 Replies 2

Paul Woelfel
Level 4
Level 4

I've got some SX and EX running with 6.0 and 6.1 with CUCM 8.6.2 and it is working fine. If you apply the config, the URI will be reset to something like 12345@CUCMIP.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Regards, Paul

seguse
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same issue and I opened a cisco tac case. The cisco tac support guy said the following...

"I found a relevant bug here: CSCub72167 : 9.0(1)/8.6(2) Support files for Cisco TelePresence models. The workaround mentioned in this bug is For 8.6 versions without this fix (everything before 8.6.2su3) re-apply the devpack to enable tandberg endpoints. The devpack correctly updates database so that signed config files are produced and served."

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCub72167

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: