sip voice gateway

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

Dear friends,

i am in a verg big trouble if any one suggest mi any idea,

my setup is like this

3825 (ISDN/FXS) ==> CALL MANAGER 6.1.3 ==> Phone

i am using fxs to connect to a VoIP gateway which takes SIP setting for some ITSP, my account is getting registered on VoIP gateway

3825 (ISDN/FXS) ==> CALL MANAGER 6.1.3 ==> Phone

||

||

V

Voip Gateway    (SIP account configured) ==> Internet

now soution i am looking for is when a user picks the phone and dials international number it should go via voip gateway. but this is not working and that fxs card is assigned a DN which when dialing can be reached. Please help..

moto is to make international calls using internet (ITSP)

please its very urgent

Jatin

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

With the right configuration, thta is easily possible.

Please avoid soliciting for urgent help on this freely contributed forum. If you need guaranteed, time-bound support, buy a support contract.

Sir,

if you think this is very easy then please help mi...

i have got a SIP voice gateway.. on which i have already configured my account... but now i have to connect this to my cisco 3825 gateway router .. tell mi which port will be used...  SIP voice gateway is having FXO port.. and my router is FXS port ... this is correct... or not ...

please advise...

Have you tried reading documentation and cofiguration examples ? Both are freely available on cisco.com

Thanks for the answer sir but i think u never tried to understand what i am trying to achieve and you just sending your feedback... Sir i know docs are freely available but there is not documentation for the kind of thing i am looking to do..

hope this gives you food for thought and u will try to understand my scenario

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: