Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA8000 has empty status

ahmed.bayoumi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I need some help with my SPA8000 8 analog lines, i configured the 8 lines and it worked fine (8 lines were registered) for a period but after that 2 lines only are registered and the other lines are empty in the status screen attached although they have the same configuration, i tried to contact the SIP provider and we tried to solve and finaly we noticed that the problme was from SPA8000 so i tried to Hardware reset but same probelm happens.

the SPA8000 status doesn't even showing that the lines are not register (its empty).

2 Replies 2

Hi, what firmware version was installed on SPA8000?

I use SPA8000 wiht firmware 6.1.3 in a same scenario without problems.

Eight years later, I have one running 6.1.12 that does this periodically--and a half-dozen that don't.  The ports that report blank status always come in pairs (in this case, 5&6 or 7&8), which suggests it might have something to do with its architecture of four 2-port modules.  Unfortunately, since I first noticed it in conjunction with a customer's problem, I can't just dismiss it as a harmless bug.

Has anyone else run into this behavior?  Is it innocuous, or is it a sign that I should replace the unit?