cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Space configuration URI user part created space does not add @domain.com to the spaces created from LDAP

tollymore
Level 1
Level 1

Space configuration URI user part created space does not add @domain.com to the spaces created from LDAP import.  CMA apps to does no add domain.com to the video address as well if i create a space manually. I have checked everywhere but maybe i have over looked something. anybody aware of what could be preventing the prepending of the configured domain name test.com

CMS1.test.com>
CMS1.test.com> callbridge
Listening interfaces  : a
Preferred interface   : none
Key file              : callbridge.key
Certificate file      : callbridge.crt
Address               : none

CMS1.test.com> xmpp
Enabled                 : true
Clustered               : false
Domain                  : test.com
Listening interfaces    : a
Key file                : onecert.key
Certificate file        : onecert.crt
CA Bundle file          : onecert_bundle.crt
Max sessions per user   : 4
STATUS                  : XMPP server running

CMS1.test.com> webbridge
Enabled                 : true
Interface whitelist     : a:443
Key file                : onecert.key
Certificate file        : onecert.crt
CA Bundle file          : onecert_bundle.crt
Trust bundle            : onecert_bundle.crt
HTTP redirect           : Disable
Clickonce URL           : none

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is by design as spaces in the CMS web interface only show the user part of the URI, because matching for space and/or users is only done on the part of the URI before the @. 

The highest priority incoming call matching rule will determine the domain shown in the client and in the invitation for that space, however if no incoming call rules are defined, than all domains will be matched.  Suggest you take a look at the dial plan sections in the CMS Configuration Guides pages for more information on how to setup incoming and outbound calling. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is by design as spaces in the CMS web interface only show the user part of the URI, because matching for space and/or users is only done on the part of the URI before the @. 

The highest priority incoming call matching rule will determine the domain shown in the client and in the invitation for that space, however if no incoming call rules are defined, than all domains will be matched.  Suggest you take a look at the dial plan sections in the CMS Configuration Guides pages for more information on how to setup incoming and outbound calling. 

Yes, you are correct. I deleted the default system inbound call matching handler and now I can see the domain in the invite. Thanks a Bunch.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: