Views
Helpful
Replies

Spark Room VCSc registration

petark
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Has anyone tried to register Spark Room 55/70 unit on VCSc? Does it work?

I know that Spark Room Kit can be registered, we tested it successfully.

Official documentation is only mentioning that the Spark Room 55/70 is CUCM compatible, but VCS is not mentioned at all.

Thanks,

Petar

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
It's not mentioned in either data sheets for the Spark Room 55 or 70, but I'd assume since it's based on CE software, that you can register it to on-premise call control just like you can with the Spark Room Kits under GPL pricing.

View solution in original post

Just to confirm, SparkRoom 55 works fine with VCSc.

There are some content issues(content not shown in full screen), with endpoints running TC software version and with Jabber for Windows.

It seems this is software related as everything works fine with endpoints running CE software.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
It's not mentioned in either data sheets for the Spark Room 55 or 70, but I'd assume since it's based on CE software, that you can register it to on-premise call control just like you can with the Spark Room Kits under GPL pricing.

Just to confirm, SparkRoom 55 works fine with VCSc.

There are some content issues(content not shown in full screen), with endpoints running TC software version and with Jabber for Windows.

It seems this is software related as everything works fine with endpoints running CE software.

Does it requires any ports to be open of FW for registration purpose.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: