Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Speaker and camera icons on Touch panel

Hi all,

Have ever anybody got these icons on the SX20's touch panel screen?

What it means?

Thanks

Touch Panel ScreenTouch Panel Screen

9 Replies 9

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

Touch 8 or 10 (SX20's can use either). What SW rev?

Hi,

Is this

imagen.png

Thanks

I don't recognize the icon, can you take a picture of the entire touch panel, so we can get an idea of where it appears on the panel.

here is it

imagen.pngThanks

I've never seen that before, what language are you using, I can try to set my SX80 with Touch 10 to use the same and see if I get the same results.
Is this a point-to-point call or multipoint? If multipoint what type of conference bridge is used?

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

The language is set to Spanish and the iccons was appeared during a multipoint conference, a point to point video plus a audio call, on a certain moment, video call was droped, the SX20 seemed frozen but audio call remained active and this icons was shown on the display.

We are traying to know what happened.

Best regards

I tried to replicate the issue, but couldn't.

What call platform was providing the multipoint functionality?  It almost looks like a far end camera control screen.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
I don't think so, I have not any information regarding that the problem has arisen adjusting the camera position or something like that.

Next Thursday we will try to reproduce the problem with the same scenario and the same elements involveds and I will share the result here.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: