cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stream recorded media over SIP Call

csshenoy80
Level 2
Level 2

How can we stream recorded video media over a SIP call such as way that, whenever a specific number is called by a SIP endpoint, the media gets played. example: making a SIP call to video@test.com will play a recorded media.

Any inputs is appreciated!

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
MediaSense offered that for CUCM Video on Hold but the product has been announced End of Sale. There is no Cisco-provided alternative that I’m aware of at the moment. I’m curious to see if someone is aware of an ecosystem partner option that offers this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
MediaSense offered that for CUCM Video on Hold but the product has been announced End of Sale. There is no Cisco-provided alternative that I’m aware of at the moment. I’m curious to see if someone is aware of an ecosystem partner option that offers this.

Thank you Jonathan, this is helpful.

I am also exploring options using vBricks and Cisco Meeting Server.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

We've done it before with our Cisco TelePresence Content Servers, but, again, these are now an End-of-Sale product, so, unless you already have them, they're not something that you would likely be able to implement.

I know the CSIRO do it with their test number (0262463194@csiro.au).  You could try contacting them to see if they can let you know how they do it, and whether that is something you can implement.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: