Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

***SX10 and CMR Cloud***

Hi All,

I have a quick and simple issue that i want to bounce to you first before i engage the TAC.

I have a few sx10, sx20 devices all registered with CUCM 10.5 and can call each other without any issue. Deployment does include Expressway-E and C fully working(RMA and can call any SIP Uri register over the Internet).

Now, i finally have our Webex account setup and ready for  CMR cloud...  However, when call the meeting room in the cloud, from the SX10 or sx20, the call got connected but i got the warnings: 'Telepresence is not currently available due to low bandwidth...'

I do have bandwidth and pipes configured in Expressway for a minimum of 4M... but when the call is established, just accept 64kb - i know that CMR cloud requires 1.5Mb at least. Packet capture shows, Cucm provided the 64kb. However, in CUCM my region is configured to give at 3Mb to any video traffic.

Well if you have ran into the issue before, please provide some insights.

Thank,

4 Replies 4

mjawadsiddiqui
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem with CMR from SX10 and SX80. The only difference is we have endpoints registered with VCS-C. I have opened a case with TAC but so far no progress in resolution. In my case call connects but disconnect after 30 seconds everytime with no audio/video to CMR Cloud (SIP URI)

I hope someone who faced the similar issue and resolved before.

Has anyone faced the similar issue?

Have a tac case open for same issue

Have you resolved?

Nil Laskar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jean,

What is the bandwidth you are trying to make the call from SX10 or SX20? Please try in lower bandwidth as 128 or 384 Kbps for testing purpose. I think that should work fine, though quality won't be great. If the call works then you need to ask the webex team to check the bandwidth configured for the particular conference.

Regards

Nil Laskar.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: