Replies

SX10 not registering to CUCM lab ENV

sabir.bedi1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team ,

I am trying to register SX10 Device with CUCM but no luck 

In cucm status is unkwown and in sx10 - unable to communicate to remote server 

However ,I am able to ping sx10 and cucm both from switch .

Can someone let meknow steps of configuring SX10 in cucm so that i may validate the phone profile again ?

Also let meknow possible causes for this please 

6 Replies 6

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
  • is your SX10 in a subnet with an option 150 defined in its scope?
  • port configuration on your switch did you hard set it to be in the voice vlan?
  • double check the MAC address on your SX10 and verify you entered it correctly into CUCM
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hi Dennis Mink,

Would you like to take access of system and check all the configurations ?

Hi Dennis Mink,

The version for SX10 is TC7.3.4  and CUCM is 10.5.1.10000-7 Unrestricted 

Let me know if you need more details 

if you would like to take webex please let me know i am currently login to server .

Hello. I'm new to all of this and it is a bit overwhelming, I've checked all the settings and they appear to be correct but the SX10 will not register.  We had some licensing issues that were resolved today..could this be why?

I'm using CUCM 10.5

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You don't mention the version of CUCM you have, nor whether the device packs are up to date, not what version of software the SX10 is running.  All of these differences could contribute to your issue.

This guide may be of some assistance to you: Administering TC7.2 Endpoints on CUCM 10.5

While those versions may not be 100% correct to what you're using, the guide should be a good start on how to configure your environment to make things work.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.