Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX10 Wallpaper Dimensions

Hello Community,

Is anybody aware which are the most appropriate dimensions of the jpeg that can be uploaded to an SX10 VideoEndpoint at the Personalization field?

Thanks in advance,

George

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I usually use 1920x1080, or any high resolution 16:9 ratio.

View solution in original post

To have the image look nice and clean and sharp, match the resolution of the wallpaper image to the same as the screen you are outputting to, so if you're using a 1080p screen, use 1920x1080, but if you're only using a 720p screen, use 1280x720, or some screens are 1368x768.  Match your wallpaper to whatever resolution the SX is set to display on the screen.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It's not documented anywhere, the endpoint will scale the image until it fills the entire screen if it's not 16:9.  I tested with various image sizes ranging from 4:3 to 16:9.

Thanks a lot for your prompt response Patrick,

Is there any chance that you can suggest the dimensions in terms of pixels (for example on 7945 we create images with 320 pixels x 212 pixels)?

George

I usually use 1920x1080, or any high resolution 16:9 ratio.

Thank you very much, have a pleasant day.

G

To have the image look nice and clean and sharp, match the resolution of the wallpaper image to the same as the screen you are outputting to, so if you're using a 1080p screen, use 1920x1080, but if you're only using a 720p screen, use 1280x720, or some screens are 1368x768.  Match your wallpaper to whatever resolution the SX is set to display on the screen.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.