Please help.

Unable to access sx10 web access.

in browser showing as refused to connect

able to ping it.

connected directly to  my laptop

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sampath9614,

If you still no have access to web interface, connect your sx10 to a screen so you can access to settings. Under Settings > Network Services verify that SSH and Telnet are not set to Off, if they are, just enable them. Make a test. you should be able to access via SSH or Telnet now.

If you have access to web interface, under the same menu you can enable both SSH and Telnet as well.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

prkurup
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sampath,

Greetings..!!!

Please check the VLAN mode in the configuration tab>> Network.If it is turned ON , turn it OFF. 

It can be an issue with the wrong VLAN id assigned.

Please let me know if it worked.

Thanks,

Prathibha

Hi sampath9614,

Make sure that web interface is enabled. Connect it to a screen and under settings > network services check that HTTP mode is not set to Off.

You also can change this parameter by CLI, find xConfiguration NetworkServices HTTP Mode in the link below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/ce80/quick-set-sx10-api-reference-guide-ce80.pdf

You may want to find xConfiguration NetworkServices SSH Mode and xConfiguration NetworkServices Telnet Mode as well for SSH and Telnet access.

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you tried to connect to the SX10 via SSH and make sure HTTP/S is enabled? Note, If the SX10 is registered to CUCM, than web access must be enabled in the product specific configuration settings. 

Dear Patrick,

Tried connect via SSH and Telnet showing connection refused, there isn't any firewall in between SX10 and my PC and windows firewall/AV also disabled in my PC.

Diego Chvz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi sampath9614,

Make sure that web interface is enabled. Connect it to a screen and under settings > network services check that HTTP mode is not set to Off.

You also can change this parameter by CLI, find xConfiguration NetworkServices HTTP Mode in the link below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/ce80/quick-set-sx10-api-reference-guide-ce80.pdf

You may want to find xConfiguration NetworkServices SSH Mode and xConfiguration NetworkServices Telnet Mode as well for SSH and Telnet access.

Hi bro,

I have tried to take the SSH connection too.. its showing connection refused!!

sampath9614,

If you still no have access to web interface, connect your sx10 to a screen so you can access to settings. Under Settings > Network Services verify that SSH and Telnet are not set to Off, if they are, just enable them. Make a test. you should be able to access via SSH or Telnet now.

If you have access to web interface, under the same menu you can enable both SSH and Telnet as well.