cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 12 X Zoom lost connection

sigmund
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , just installed a brand new SX20 12 X Zoom, configured it and placed a couple off calls to test it - everything was perfect.

We went home for the night and this mornin the led on codec blinks - and camera seems dead, no lights. i cannot rech the codec via web an dneither via the power botton, tried to turn it off to be able to start factory reset but it wont it is just blinking.

Can anyone help me out ? or is this a RMA right away ?

BR

Sigmund

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you're not able to do a factory reset using the power button following the steps in the video linked below, then it sounds like the codec could be faulty or you have some issue that is preventing it from starting up normally.  Probably have to contact TAC and see about an RMA, or they might have some steps that you could try.

Factory Reset SX20 Codec

I've had a C40 that was brand new just installed, same situation as you, everything was working after being installed and configured, but failed a few days later - it occasionally might happen.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you're not able to do a factory reset using the power button following the steps in the video linked below, then it sounds like the codec could be faulty or you have some issue that is preventing it from starting up normally.  Probably have to contact TAC and see about an RMA, or they might have some steps that you could try.

Factory Reset SX20 Codec

I've had a C40 that was brand new just installed, same situation as you, everything was working after being installed and configured, but failed a few days later - it occasionally might happen.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: