cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 and Touch 8 Username/Password

tweihermuller
Level 1
Level 1

I have an SX20 configured on CM and I am attempting to connect the Touch 8 panel to it via the on-screen pairing on the Touch 8.

I get to a point like many others with the Username/Password prompt.  I've tried everything.. using the admin portal credentials, resetting the SX20 to factory defaults, using admin with no password..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tyson

2 Replies 2

Alexey Smirnov
Level 4
Level 4

Have you tried admin/123 or admin/1234?

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Your question would be better placed in the TelePresence section of the forums where these devices are more actively discussed than in the main Collaboration, Voice, and Video section you've posted in.  You can move your discussion by editing your post and changing the categories at the bottom.

Whatever the username/password is for the admin account is what you will use to pair the Touch 8 with.  However, pairing can only be done for a few minutes after the codec has booted up.  Try to restart the codec, and see if you can get it to pair right afterward.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: