Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 CE8.0 HTTP Web access disable

orellanas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a SX20 with version CE8 witch is not allowing me to see the the Web Interface.

When I access to the codec with the remote control, I don't find the option NetworkServices to enable HTTP On.

Can you please let me know how to do it, I already try to find that option on the touch panel but is not there.

Thanks in advance,

Alberto

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is your SX20 registered to a CUCM?  If so, the setting to enable.disable HTTP access would be found in your CUCM Product Specific Configuration Layout.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

Thank you.
I did the change as Wayne suggested in CUCM in the setting and after reset the codec, allowed me to access.

have a great day.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is your SX20 registered to a CUCM?  If so, the setting to enable.disable HTTP access would be found in your CUCM Product Specific Configuration Layout.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

Yes it is register to a CUCM, I already went and enable "Product Specific Configuration Layout" Web Access. and does not work.

Also I have another codecs which are working fine and have that setting as disabled.

the NetworkServices parameter is on the codec side, but getting to it with the remote control It does not appear on CE8.0.

Thanks,

Alberto

Is there any specific reason you're running CE8.0?  That is very old and has many bugs, and the menu option you are looking for may not even be available in that old software release.  Are your other devices also running CE8.0?

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Is not very old... even though I'm using it because is require for touch panel 10.

by the way. the answer you gave me first, allowed me to have access to the Web Interface.

Thank you so much.

Alberto Orellana

Thank you.
I did the change as Wayne suggested in CUCM in the setting and after reset the codec, allowed me to access.

have a great day.

Although you resolved your problem, Wayne gave you good advice, you should upgrade. CE8.0 came out in late 2015, over 2 1/2 years ago. That is the first version of code to support the Touch 10, every CE version since supports it also. There have been countless bug fixes, security vulnerabilities and enhancements in that time. You are doing yourself a disservice but not upgrading. CE8.3.5 is the latest CE8 code. 

Thank you for your suggestion, I will upgrade it to the lattes version.

Thank you all for your support.

Orellanas