Views
Helpful
Replies

Sx20 content/presentation sharing display issue

mo shea
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have two sx20 codecs (TC7.3.6) connected to a video wall via Barco Mixer. When a call is established and a presentation is being shard at the same time, one of the sx20 dispalys the presentation properly on a screen of the video wall. The problem with the other sx20 is that it dispalys the presentation "minimized". If I selected "maximize" from the touchpad the presentation totally disappears from the video wall.

I have compared the settings of both the codecs and they are identical. The only thing I can see is different is that on the sx20 which doesnt display the presentation properly is that it shows two screens on the touchpad whereas the proper sx20 shows a single screen on the touchpad.

Is this a resolution issue or it has to do with the third party (Barco) settings?

All help is appreciated

Moe Shea

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Sounds as if the SX20 in question sees itself as being configured using dual displays, and not single like the other.  How do you have the endpoint connected, are you using both HDMI outputs or just one?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Sounds as if the SX20 in question sees itself as being configured using dual displays, and not single like the other.  How do you have the endpoint connected, are you using both HDMI outputs or just one?

It is true this is a dual screen setup. I disconnected one and the content sharing is proper.

Thanks