cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 - Error Message "Touch Panel Required"

smcintosh
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco SX20 and the following message has just appeared "Touch Panel Required - IPV4: (IP Address) - Please see the attached screenshot for error message - I am unable to use the remote with the device. Any advice would be much appreciated?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'm not 100% sure about that old version (CE8.2.2), but with the newer software (CE9.7.2) you can certainly fix it.

Set Configuration > Peripherals > Profile TouchPanels to 0.

You can then hide all the feature buttons on the screen under the UserInterface settings.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Anurag Srivastava1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

Login through Web GUI and navigate to Configuration-->peripherals (or in search box type "touch")

and turn off the Pairing ciscotouchpanels remote pairing to off and profile touchpanel to 0.

Thanks.

Please rate if it is helpful...

Thanks
Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable....

Thank you for your reply and help - The message has now disappeared however, the main screen is still missing the "Call, Share, Video and Settings" icons - Which is strange. Please see the attached.  

Note - If I use the admin panel or proximity app I am still able to make a call. 

What SW version are you running?

The software version is ce 8.2.2 Final 3263c59  - Thank you. 

I'm not 100% sure about that old version (CE8.2.2), but with the newer software (CE9.7.2) you can certainly fix it.

Set Configuration > Peripherals > Profile TouchPanels to 0.

You can then hide all the feature buttons on the screen under the UserInterface settings.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: