Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 Performance in the field

akemp
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We currently used Profile line for multipurpose rooms but we would like to expand into smaller branch offices and we would like to consider the SX20 as an option.   I think I have a pretty good understanding of the documented differences by looking at Cisco and non Cisco documents:

http://tnotez.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/comparing-the-cisco-telepresence-sx20-and-codec-40/

What  I would like to know how the SX20 works in the field.    I am concerned about things like microphone quality, noise cancelation, camera performance and network functionality.   

If someone can share their experiences,  that would be great!

Thanks,

Andy

2 Replies 2

ahmashar
Level 4
Level 4

very good quality

regards, Ahmad

My experience is purely subjective, but other than availible inputs and outputs I haven't noticed any difference in performance between C40s and SX20s (or its predecessor the C20, other than the fact the C20 gets a bit hot).

We have a couple of rooms that are using SX20s in a more intergrator type fashion, due to having fairly extensive A/V switching equipment in the room, hence not needing the extra inputs and outputs.  We haven't had any issues with them in this regard.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: