cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 with CE9.5.0 or CE9.5.1 in a default state.

bobbycameron
Level 1
Level 1

We use the SX20 in a point to point setup with static IP's. If we upgrade a configured SX20 running CE9.2.6 to 9.5.0, everything works fine. If we default the SX20 running 9.5.0 or 9.5.1 we are unable to get past the network configuration screen. We turn off auto config and in the IPv4 section we turn off DHCP. We put in a static IP, Subnet, and gateway but it will not allow us to go past this screen. Its giving us an error saying additional information needs to be filled in. What other info is needed? 9.2.6 did not require any other information to get past this screen.

2 Replies 2

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

When you type in the IP address under the IPV4 settings, it's autofilling the mask/GW, right? But they are likely red, you still have to choose them to verify and they will change color, then choose the next icon. You might get a DNS error if you don't add that, but that shouldn't be required to get past that. I tried this, I got the same result as you until I verified the mask/GW fields. 

Hope this helps. 

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can turn the Startup Wizard off via manually - that should allow you to skip all those configuration screens.

You can do this via the Web interface, on the Setup > Configuration page of the WebUI, type "Wizard" in to the search box and you will see there is a RunStartupWizard field.  Set this to False.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.