Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 with no video after 2 hours

Hello,

I have an SX20 (TC7.0.2) where after about 2 hours of being in a call the unit does not display video.  There is no incoming video or selfview, the screen just displays a grey image.  Audio still remains when the video is lost however.  Ending the call then reconnecting restores the video.  The issue doesn't happen to any other units connected in the conference.  Has anyone else experienced something similar?

3 Replies 3

I have this problem too, but the model that we are using is MX300 (TC7.0.2). After some minutes or hours, the video stop and audio still remains. When the video stop, I need to reconnect the MX300 to resume the conference.

Could help us, please? 

Tks.

Gabriel Couto Alves

There is a known bug (CSCuh64828 - which has been re-numbered to CSCuo82382) on the VCSes about video dropping during a H.323 call.

The workaround is to either:

1. Do a Hold/Resume when it fails
  2. Use SIP rather than H.323

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you Wayne for the response.  I'm using FW6.1 on the VCS, is the bug present in that version?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: