cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20

nikbartlett1980
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to connect a Barco ClickShare to our VC so that we can share screens for external visitors. We also have a PC connected to the VC also for internal users to login to. When logging on to the VC system config I can only see 2 connectors, 1 for the camera and 1 for the PC. The PC is connected via DVI and the TV is connected via HDMI. The last HDMI port is where the Barco is plugged into, but I can't see anything other than the camera and PC on the system configuration screen. Do I need to update the software or am I at maximum capacity for devices on the VC?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tomas_vll
Level 1
Level 1

The sx20 has 2 hdmi outputs. Inputs is the one dvi port och the camera connector.  If you wish to connect a computer and a clickshare you will need a video switch connected to the DVI port.

( for wireless sharing you could use Cisco Proximity instead of clickshare)

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

tomas_vll
Level 1
Level 1

The sx20 has 2 hdmi outputs. Inputs is the one dvi port och the camera connector.  If you wish to connect a computer and a clickshare you will need a video switch connected to the DVI port.

( for wireless sharing you could use Cisco Proximity instead of clickshare)

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

You'll need a switcher as Tomas said - there is only one HDMI input, that's the camera port. If you have your Barco connected to an HDMI port, that's an output, not an input, so it won't work. 

Proximity probably won't work in your use case, you mentioned this was for visitors, correct? From that I would assume they are not on your corporate network, proximity requires that traffic can route between the sharing device and the endpoint, which wouldn't be the case if your visitors are on a guest wifi or something like that. 

Thanks for the replies, very much appreciate your time.

keyser666
Level 1
Level 1

Hahaha Bartlett, I was searching issues with the SX20 for issues with the camera and firmware and see your name.  I hope you are well bud.

Damo Kelly