Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 and Crestron touchpad

Yangjp715
Level 2
Level 2

Hi All,

We have a Cisco SX80 and Crestron DIMS-300 with touchpad TSW-1050 integrated in a large meeting room. I did a factory reset on the TSW-1050 last time, but after that, i got a issue with secondary entry on audio only WebEx call. I can dial into the toll free number, but when i enter the meeting number, it says “It doesn’t exist or has not started yet”. Tried from another phone and Cisco touchpad worked fine. I tested several times without luck. Since the issue only happened with the secondary entry. I think the issue is related to inter digit time & timeout settings or firmware, any advice on this?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

Try bypassing the Crestron by dialing via the SX80 web interface (you can enter DTMF from there too). If that works it would indeed indicate that something is amiss on the Crestron side. 

We have two touchpads, one from Cisco SX80, another from Crestron.The issue only happens with Crestron pad. I did key pad test on Crestron, it seems all is good.

Until you get this resolved on your Crestron - there is a simple workaround, connect to the Webex with your laptop/phone whatever, and have Webex call back into the SX80 rather than dialing out from it. Or, if you have internet video calling capability, just dial the SIP URI, which would be your nine digit @company.webex.com. No secondary dialing since the conference ID is in the initial dial string. 

If everything is working fine from the Cisco Touch10, but not from the Crestron touchpad, then there will be an issue with how the Crestron is programmed.  You will need whoever programmed your Crestron to make changes to their project to allow your required functionality.  It's possible that the Crestron has been programmed for an older Cisco software version and is not compatible with current software releases (ie, TC7, CE8 and CE9 are all slightlly different in requirements). 

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.