cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 CE8.2 can I remove the meetings button from the Touch10?

Bill Ruhnke
Level 1
Level 1

The old API had a command:

xConfiguration Video OSD TodaysBookings: Off

which removed the meetings schedule for bookings that are set in TMS.  I need this feature.  "User A" should not be able to see that "User B" has an upcoming meeting. A custom background removes the "Todays Meetings" overlay from the on screen display, but the "Meetings" button on the Touch10 still shows future bookings.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

According to the API guides for CE software, the configuration you mention was removed.

One alternative is to use: xCommand Bookings Clear.  However, once you schedule anything in TMS, it will send that booking to the endpoint, and the meeting icon will reappear again.  So right now, there is no way to remove the icon from the Touch 10.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

According to the API guides for CE software, the configuration you mention was removed.

One alternative is to use: xCommand Bookings Clear.  However, once you schedule anything in TMS, it will send that booking to the endpoint, and the meeting icon will reappear again.  So right now, there is no way to remove the icon from the Touch 10.

xCommand Bookings Clear works. So I paired the SX80s with Crestron controllers and I send the clear command every time the SX80 comes out of standby.