cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 Outbound Calls

Matthew S
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone, I have a small issue that I think know what's causing it but cannot seem to find a fix just yet. My telepresence devices cannot dial out using the usual Route Patterns and instead get sent to my SIP Route Patterns which end with the call getting the "Call Cannot be completed as dialed please consult the directory and try again..." 

Calls work perfectly fine inbound to my SX20, SX80, and DX80 devices so they can be reached but when I dial a 91XXXXXXXXXX number it just fails. 

I'm guessing it's because the codecs are sending out the call as Sip: 91XXXXXXXXXX@domain.com that's causing it to hit a SIP Route Pattern. I think I'm just missing something that would let me route them properly but I've yet to figure it out. 

We have a CMS, VCS, and TMS in our environment and we have been realligning our Codecs to register with the CUCM instead of VCS and this is the last thing before it's back to "working" state. 

So yeah any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Matthew S
Level 1
Level 1

So incase anyone has a similar issue to mine what made mine work was actually just a mistake I made in the route patterns. 

My 9.1XXXXXXXXXX Route pattern wasn't pointing to the proper Route List... Simple mistake but changing it fixed it right away. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: