Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 to Quad Cam Audio- Cable Requirments

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the required cable to connect a Quad Cam Line in to a SX80 line out.

The install guide picture makes it look like its a fully balanced stereo out to the quad cam, but i can't say I have ever seen a stereo balanced 3.5mm jack and the internet isn't exactly being helpful.

or does it have to be a balanced out, or would a standard TRS work with Tip Left, Ring Right and sheild to eithr the L or R ground on the SX80 and the -'s just stay empty on the SX80?

Page 14 (12) in this PDF or a close up of the diagram attached.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/room-kit/installation-guide/sx80-integrator-package-quad-camera-installation-guide-en-fr-es-pt-it-de.pdf

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 6.55.04 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Part number for the cable you looking for.

CAB-SX80-IPQC

s-l1600.jpg

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Part number for the cable you looking for.

CAB-SX80-IPQC

s-l1600.jpg

Response Signature

Thank you Nithin,

Any chance you know what the pin out is of this cable? From a quick search of my usual suppliers, as well as a generic google, it looks like no one really has this cable in stock any more, but looking at the photo, it appears to just be a TRS connector which doesn't necessarily make sense with being connected to a 6 connector Euro plug. 

Thanks,

-Ben

i don't have much knowledge on pin outs.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: