Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 - Viewing Presentation Feeds

RobjBrown
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are currently deploying SX80's around our organisation and are struggling to get the layouts we want.

The SX80's are only deployed with 2 screens for Output, both currently connected to the HDMI Outputs 1 & 2. Our End Users once in a call would like to be able to view their local presentation on one screen, and the remote presentation on the other (Preferably without PIP of the Far End Camera). 

Has anyone come across this requirement before, and if so any suggestions on how to get it to work. 

Many Thanks

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You can view the local presentation on the SX80 when connected to a video conference while the remote side is also send presentation content. However, you cannot hide the remote side's main video (camera), and one of the viewed presentations (local or remote) will appear as a PIP over the remote site's main video.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the information much appreciated, and tally's with what I'm experiencing when using two screens. Three screens works with showing the local and remote presentation feeds, with the third screen showing far end picture. 

I'll revisit our setup and see if there is anything in the API i can use.

Many thanks 

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: